What Are Self Care Concerts?
Self Care Concerts are Melissa's unique program that combines her calming speaking voice along with vocal music(her most gentle and soothing songs) a singing bowl and chimes. This has been created with a signature blend of smooth music, sound healing and meditation that promotes a sense of wellness and relaxation for the listener. The concert starts out with a few songs to help everyone relax, have fun and unwind and then she leads a guided meditation which focuses on self care. Education around mindfullness meditation, the soothing and stress relieving qualities of various healing music frequencies along with playlist ideas are provided.
This program is available for wellness centers, yoga studios, agencies, businesses, conferences and company retreats. It can be done as a break out session or as part of the conference programming or a stand alone event. It is also available for individuals who wish to host in their home or at a local community center or church. Self Care Concerts are also available virtually and can be done using Zoom. Rejuvenate the energy of the room(Zoom or in person) and create a positive and memorable experience. Demo coming soon!
Please fill out the contact form on this site with details about your upcoming event/conference or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Hire Melissa D for your next event?
- 18 years experience in the helping and human services profession
- Has a Master's degree in Counseling/Psychology and is empathic with a calming demeanor. This blend of training/skills and intuition makes for an engaging style that will connect with the people at your event.
- Member of Toastmasters International(an organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills) from 2015 - 2016
- 10 years experience with groups and giving presentations
- Seasoned vocalist with 20 years of musical performance in all types of venues
- trained in vocal sound healing techniques and frequency tunings that are optimal for relaxation and wellness.
- Can provide people with tools that they can take home and incorporate into their day to day lives that will improve wellbeing and emotional health.
***Go here to see reviews and testimonials around Melissa D and her music***